We at Mukat Home Care is a team of highly skilled professional Doctors, Nurses, Therapists and Assistants available to provide medical care at the living comfort of your home. Our foundation is to create a healthy atmosphere by providing an added level of assistance and services to our clients at home.
Mukat Home Care
A range of medical procedures which are generally done in a hospital are made possible at home by the highly skilled staff. Regular training of the staff by the expert professionals and evaluation of the care results are the basis of high client satisfaction for us.
Years Of Experience
Home Care Provided
What Patients Say About Us
Why Mukat Home Care
- Our commitment to quality home care is demonstrated by providing full range of quality services.
- Highly skilled staff backed by 24×7 emergency support by a NABH accredited hospital.
- Staff trained in the hospital setup to understand and assess the patient needs and perform care in the best possible manner.
- Continuous support and monitoring by the team for the care of the patients.
To provide affordable and quality medical care in the living comfort of the home.
To ease the life of elderly and ailing though professional medical care at home.
Help & FAQ
We Serve, Heal, Lead, Educate and Innovate to enhance the lives of the people, by providing access to high value, patient- centric care in collaboration…
Growing number of patients need continuing professional medical services after they are discharged from the hospital. Professional home care services includes a broad range of care and support services for those who are recovering after hospitalization, who are disabled, chronically or terminally-ill, and need medical, nursing, social, or therapeutic treatment and/or assistance with the essential activities of daily living.
Home care services are provided by the organizations/agencies that enroll and train the required staff for this array of services in the comfort of your home.
- Skilled nursing
- Rehabilitation therapies: physical & occupational.
- Case management
- Home health aide services
- Parental and enteral nutritional therapy
- Infusion therapy
- Hospice and palliative care
- Home medical equipment
- Wound care
- Pain management
- Older citizens who have health problems, but who want to maintain their independence in their homes with the support of a professional caregiver.
- Patients of all ages who return home after surgery, and need care, supervision or assistance.
- Patients who have complex treatments that require use of medical equipment and/or medication monitoring.
- Young adults, recovering from accidents or injuries, who can manage on their own - if they know an experienced healthcare worker will be there when needed.
- Adults who want their parents to have quality care at home.
- And millions of citizens with chronic diseases and disabilities, like Alzheimer's, heart failure, kidney disease, or diabetes, who need careful monitoring but do not want or need to enter a hospital or nursing home or skilled care facility.
- At Mukat Home Care, you can be sure that every member of your team – whether nurse, rehabilitation therapist, attendant, and others – is highly trained, trustworthy and professional. Every member of your team is fully screened. They offer a level of skill that comes only with experience, and the compassion that comes with true caring.
Home care services can be used on a short-term or long-term basis. Many of our patients use our services for only for few days, while others have been with us for long.
An array of professional services can be made available at home depending upon the need of the patient.High end nursing care with a range of medical equipment like Syringe pumps, Bi-pap, c-pap, nebulizer, Oxygen, suction machine, cardiac monitors, walkers, medical beds, wheel chair, alfa mattress etc. Moreover, high end nursing procedures are also possible which are generally done in a hospital setup only like I.V infusions, RT insertion, wound care, surgical dressing, back care, urinary cauterization etc.